The interests of European chlorinated solvent producers and consumers are represented by ECSA (European Chlorinated Solvent Association), part of Euro Chlor. ECSA was formed over 40 years ago.
ECSA works to support the long-term sustainability of chlorinated solvents. The association defines and promotes safe use practices and commissions toxicological studies to further increase the already broad knowledge of the products.
ECSA's goal is:
- to ensure that hazards and risks of our substances are identified
- and that proper risk management is applied by users of chlorinated solvents (REACH Exposure Scenarios, ODS, Waste management recycling, etc...)
- promote safe practices along the value chain including recycling and end of life management
- act as a contact point for regulators
- commission studies to further increase the knowledge of our products
- provide expertise on chlorinated solvents to downstream users
AkzoNobel Industrial Chemicals(Netherlands - producing in Germany)
INOVYN (UK- producing in France & Italy)
Olin Corporation (production by Blue Cube Assets in Germany)
Spolek pro chemickou a hutní výrobu (Spolchemie)(Czech Republic)
Chlorinated solvents offered by ECSA companies
|Akzo Nobel Industrial Chemicals||♦|
Last update : 01/2016